Please read before submitting
While we encourage writers to submit to us, we do want you to have the chance of being accepted for publication.Our guidelines are very straightforward. Please take the time to ensure you follow our submission guidelines.
- We only accept new, never before published works
- When attaching the manuscript, make sure it is only the manuscript
- Do not include cover letters or bios in your manuscript
- A short synopsis area is provided, please use it
- The synopsis is not a pitch, we only want to see if you can write
- Do not supply a long synopsis, keep it under 200 words
- Only submit once
- Do not use "special" fonts
- Manuscripts should be over 50,000 words not including titles
We attempt to contact every author who submits to us. Please understand that it can take as long as three months depending on how many submissions we receive.
Once accepted, your manuscript will go through three editing steps:
- Spelling / Grammar / Punctuation
Your manuscript will stay true to the language you submit in. We want your voice in the work, so great care is taken during the editing stages. Keep in mind the work must adhere to proper spelling and grammar to be publishable.
Note: Our imprints deal with specific genres of writing. If your manuscript is a better fit for an imprint other than the one you selected, we will reassign it.
Note: Your IP address will be recorded for security reasons.